Ninja gymnastics programs
Ninja gymnastics – where kids get to be kids!
😎 NinjaGym for Prep to Grade 6
💥 Stop, Drop & Go CLICK HERE for more details
😁 KindaNinja for 2-5 years
💥 1 Adult per child permitted to assist – NO OLDER SIBLINGS/SPECTATORS CLICK HERE for more details
💥 $13 CASH per session, per child – MUST Bring correct change CLICK HERE for more details
💥 NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED
🌟 Non members welcome
⚡️ All abilities welcome
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN APPLIES:
- Have your $13 CASH READY in the car – correct change PLEASE
- Come DRESSED ready for class – limiting bathroom usage
- Please wear SHOES – this is to keep feet clean
- Bring a BAG to put shoes in
- Bring a WATER BOTTLE – our drink fountain is CLOSED
- Optional to bring your ownSANITISER – recommended if your gymnast has allergies/sensitive skin
- BE ON TIME for Drop off and Pick Up
DROP OFF AND PICK UP: Please follow the signs!
- Drop off is at the Front of the building
- Pick up is at the Front of the building
- Please display your childs name in the front window of your car
NO SPECTATORS: – NO Exceptions
- Our Viewing area does not meet the COVID-19 requirements for spectators and this area will be closed for Ninja.
FRONT COUNTER CLOSED:
- No over the counter payments accepted
- Payments accepted via Bank Transfer – MUST be transferred on the THURSDAY beforehand
Bank Details: GymSports FNQ
Commonwealth Bank BSB: 064 830
ACCOUNT: 1033 8549Please use childs name as a reference
- Or PayPal – email@example.com
- No Canteen food or drinks available
NINJAGYM – PREP TO GRADE 6
Creative circuit based activities using the full range of equipment in our purpose built facility. These programs are designed to get kids active and aware.
Ninja gymnastics improves…
⭐️ body awareness
Our Ninja programs are great for children of all abilities and our awesome coaches are there to support them. This program has been a great benefit to children who suffer from Autism, ADHD, ADD & Anxiety 😃
NINJAGYM AND KINDANINJA – CLASS FEES
These programs are casual classes @ $13 per session, per child and require no booking or term fees. Our casual classes give you the freedom of coming as often as you wish, with no need for makeup classes if a session is missed.
As per all programs it DOES require Club membership (insurance) to be paid after the 2nd lesson.
After your first 2 sessions at $13 each you MUST register as a Club Member and pay the Membership fee (covers insurance with Gymnastics Qld, expires Dec 31 2020), and complete a Club Membership form. Once payment and form are received, you can collect your Ninja Club T-Shirt as well as your NinjaGym Concession card from the front counter.
*NinjaGym Concession Card:
- Get your Concession card stamped 9 times to receive your 10th session FREE
- Concession Cards carry over to the following term however are only valid for the current year.
*You must be a registered Club Member to receive a concession card
If you would like to come down and have a go, please arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time
WHAT TO BRING – NINJAGYM AND KINDANINJA
💥 A FULL water bottle
💥 BOYS – singlet/t-shirt and sports shorts (no board shorts)
💥 GIRLS – leotard/singlet/sports top and tights/pants
💥 Please REMOVE ALL jewellery, including watches
💥 Long hair MUST be tied up and away from face
💥 Please wear the appropriate sports clothing, no dresses, skirts, costumes or denim
💥 NinjaGym and KindaNinja are movement programs, requiring kids to wear non-restrictive clothing
ARE YOU HAVING A BIRTHDAY?
Why not bring the birthday guests along to a NinjaGym session!
For $13 per child you can relax while the kids are burning off some energy!
Bookings are required for groups with over 4 guests email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KindaNinja for 2 – 5 years
Saturday’s during school terms
12:00 – 1:00pm
$13 per session, per child
No bookings required
KindaNinja is designed specifically for 2 to 5 year olds. KindaNinja is great for building confidence, balance, coordination and body awareness while having heaps of FUN, swinging, climbing & jumping through our obstacle courses.
Adult support: Children aged 2-3 years are required to have an adult with them at all times during the session. If you have a 4-5 year old please consider that some children in this age group still may require additional support with this program so please ensure you and your child wear practical clothing for this session. Limit to 1 adult (18+) per child to assist (we can not allow full families on the floor however families are welcome to watch from the upstairs grandstand).