Trick & Tumble
Trick & Tumble (Free G/Parkour)
Trick & Tumble is a NEW Program being offered at South Cairns Gymnastics!!
Trick & Tumble (Free G/Parkour) is a rapidly developing activity which encourages participants to use traditional gymnastics equipment in new ways. It draws on influences from martial arts, free-running, parkour, tricking and break-dance. The Trick & Tumble program introduces participants to key concepts and basic skills with a focus on teaching children fundamental movement sequences. Participants will learn a variety of skills through Balance, Coordination and Jumping, these skills can then be developed into a unique fluid ‘free’ movement pattern open to the imagination of the participant.
Trick and Tumble for 8-15 years
Cost: $190 per 10 week term (1 class per week)
2022 Membership fee: $60 (from Term 3)
2 Trials for $30 – Booking form below
We offer 2 trial classes for $30, payable prior to your trial session
Please complete the below booking form and wait for an email confirmation BEFORE paying OR attending
- Come DRESSED ready for class – limiting bathroom usage
- Please wear SHOES to the gym to keep gymnasts feet clean
- Bring a BAG to put shoes in – this applies to ALL classes
- Bring a WATER BOTTLE – our drink fountain is CLOSED
- Optional to bring your own SANITISER – recommended if your gymnast has allergies/sensitive skin
- BE ON TIME for Drop off and Pick Up – GymFun, GymSkills, GymSports Levels
- BE ON TIME for your class – MiniGym, Kindergym, JuniorGym (Under 5 Programs)
- Drop off and Pick Up is preferred from the Front of the building
- Do not park your car unless you are entering the facility – children will not be released to run across the carpark to a parked car.
- Only CASH payments accepted over the counter by prior arrangement. Please email Nicki: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments accepted via Bank Transfer or through PayPal using the PAY NOW button on our website
- No Canteen food or drinks available